Before you commence your studies, we would like to ensure that you have settled into Perth comfortably. Orientation will provide you with a lot of useful information which will guide you about what is required as a student at WAIFS as well as help you throughout your time in Western Australia.
All new students MUST attend this Orientation Day.
What happens at Orientation? The program includes the following:
• Creating your student ID card
• Obtaining information about your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
• Getting introduced to a range of WAIFS services and facilities
• Receiving information on WAIFS policies and procedures
• Touring the campus and associated facilities
• Learning about shopping, banking, postal and transport facilities
• Getting great tips on living and studying in Australia
• Assistance with internet access
• Making new friends before commencing your studies
• Meeting the friendly WAIFS staff
… and more!